Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Cya'll later!

So... I'm sorry I haven't posted in so long.
I hate it when people say you're too old for something - Club Penguin for example.
I stopped posting without a 'good bye', because I felt like I'd be breaking my own heart. I never thought I'd actually grow-out of Club Penguin.
Most people would say I'm way too old for it, haha. But now, I've lost interest.

Music Jam, 2008. My first party on Club Penguin! What better way to end my time then with the way I started (:

What I'm wearing & why...
Head: Club Penguin's 3rd Birthday Party Hat!
Why: It was my first party hat... (:

Face: Sunglasses!
Why:  They were one of the first things I unlocked with a code from a CP toy  my dad sent to me from America.

Neck: Parrot!
Why: It was the first 'freebie' I got from Rockhopper's ship, the 'Migrator'.

Body: 2008 Music Jam Shirt!
Why: A

Hand: Halloween Pumpkin Basket!
Why: I was so excited to get this during my first Halloween on CP

Background: Beach Scene
Why: It was my first ever background I bought.

Pin: 'Firework Rocket Pin'
(CP's 65th Pin ever. There are now 160 pins to date. (July 5th, 2011)
Why: It was the first pin I ever found!

(:
Since I never mentioned this, I thought I may as well now.
Back in November, 2008, I won one of the 1,000 Viking Penguin's Club Penguin gave away!
I still have it, haha. (:


Thank you's...
XxLoveBugxX - My first friend EVER CP.
480pie,
Blueravenxox,
Cuddly Bones,
Elz Iz Cool
Petzonlive
Picasso97
& last but now least, Rozeena.
- All amazing friends since the very start of my time on Club Penguin.

And thank you to everyone who's supported me with everything since 2008. I appreciate it all SO much!
-Allie Rocks3

No comments: